An online critique group for the future J.K. Rowling's of the literary universe
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Contest Reminder
Just a quick reminder that today is the last day to submit to agent Mary Kole's MG/YA contest! The grand prize winner will receive a 15-page critique from Mary herself---pretty awesome, if you ask me.
I've entered that one. I'm preparing my entry for the SCBWI-Carolinas contest (can be postmarked starting tomorrow) and my application for the SCBWI-Carolinas retreat in April (if you're selected, you will get a one-on-one with an editor or agent!). Now to get the WIP Grant application ready to mail mid-February!
I feel like I'm doing my submission work than writing right now!
I've entered that one. I'm preparing my entry for the SCBWI-Carolinas contest (can be postmarked starting tomorrow) and my application for the SCBWI-Carolinas retreat in April (if you're selected, you will get a one-on-one with an editor or agent!). Now to get the WIP Grant application ready to mail mid-February!
ReplyDeleteI feel like I'm doing my submission work than writing right now!
Wow, go Stephanie!
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely getting a submission ready for the SCBWI-Carolinas contest and the WIP Grant. Fingers crossed tightly for you!