An online critique group for the future J.K. Rowling's of the literary universe
Thursday, July 8, 2010
News
Hey! My new and improved query letter has gotten me a request for a partial! **Happy dance** It sure feels better than the frequent rejection e-mails I had been getting! Anybody else have anything new to report?
Ahhh, the tooth fairy. I haven't touched it since you all read it because I'm not sure what to do with it. I'm not used to writing poetry, and I know the meter isn't quite right, but I'm not sure I know how to fix it. I also considered changing it to prose, but I'm not sure about that either.
That's totally awesome, Lisa! YAY!!!
ReplyDeleteNothing much to report on my end...just slaving away at revisions!
Keep us updated!
Congratulations! That's wonderful! I just submitted my entry for the Cheerios Spoonfuls of Stories contest!
ReplyDeleteLisa, I've been thinking about your tooth fairy story...I think you should send it in if you've finished it!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the request. I hope it turns into a full or better.
ReplyDeleteAhhh, the tooth fairy. I haven't touched it since you all read it because I'm not sure what to do with it. I'm not used to writing poetry, and I know the meter isn't quite right, but I'm not sure I know how to fix it. I also considered changing it to prose, but I'm not sure about that either.
ReplyDelete