An online critique group for the future J.K. Rowling's of the literary universe
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
LA SCBWI
Okay gals, Anyone going to LA for the SCBWI conference? I went 2 years ago and it was awesome!!! If anyone is going, we could share a room to help cut costs. Just a thought. I don't snore unless I'm on my back ;)))
Oh, I would absolutely LOVE to go this conference! The only thing holding me back is the steep price tag (airfare, hotel, conference fee)...
*Sigh*
But I still plan on doing some snooping around for various contests that send writers to this conference. (I entered one last year, but I didn't win. Haha. Not too suprising!)
We'll see! I'd love to meet you, Lisa, and it'd be fun to go to LA!
One day...who knows, I might win the work in progress grant. (Alright, it's a long shot AND they don't announce it until September!) I hope to go to that one or NY at some point, but can't this year. :-(
Oh, I would absolutely LOVE to go this conference! The only thing holding me back is the steep price tag (airfare, hotel, conference fee)...
ReplyDelete*Sigh*
But I still plan on doing some snooping around for various contests that send writers to this conference. (I entered one last year, but I didn't win. Haha. Not too suprising!)
We'll see! I'd love to meet you, Lisa, and it'd be fun to go to LA!
One day...who knows, I might win the work in progress grant. (Alright, it's a long shot AND they don't announce it until September!) I hope to go to that one or NY at some point, but can't this year. :-(
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous time!
I won't be going either. I wish. It sounds wonderful, but I too stick with the less expensive conferences.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous time!